This utility scans all envelopes and rebuilds the contributor 1 and contributor 2 envelope names. These names will be based on:
» the current person information in Membership
» whether the “Do not use Nicknames” box is checked under settings
- Go to the Main Menu, click Utilities” and then select “Settings.”
- Click on the Contributions tab.
- If you don’t want nicknames on your envelopes, check the box for “Do not use Nicknames in Contributor / Envelope names.” If you want to use nicknames, leave this box unchecked.
- Return to contributions.
- Click on “Utilities” in the menu bar and choose “Rebuild Envelope Names.”
- Answering Yes will Add or Remove Nicknames.