This report is very similar to the Contribution Analysis Summary and Detail except in this case it’s for pledges.
The report is based on average weekly Pledges (not monthly or yearly), and the ranges are broken down into weekly, monthly and yearly amounts. It groups contributors within those ranges based on their total Pledges to selected Funds over a date range. It is an analysis, using averages, and is not intended to be an exact representation of Pledge amounts.
The Analysis has two formats, Summary and Detailed (individual Contributors), and can be printed for All Funds or individual Funds. A Graph can be generated showing the breakdowns that are generated from the report.
Note: If a certain year has 53 calendar weeks (Sundays), you may get unexpected results if your contributors pledged weekly for only 52 weeks, instead of for the entire year.
- Access this report by going to Reports and selecting “Pledge Analysis.”
- You can run this report for all contributors or just a Subgroup of contributors.
- Enter the date range for which you want to run this report.
- Choose if you want the summary or detailed format. The Detail option will show the pledges within each range. If you choose Detail, you can sort it by Total, Envelope name, or Envelope number.
- This report can be run for All Funds or select specific funds by clicking the Funds button.
- Click Preview to view the report or click Print to send the report directly to the printer.
- If you wish to graph this report, you can do so using the Graph button.