If you would like to print out a list of contributors, you can use the Contributor Lists / Envelope Box Labels Report. This report prints out all current Contributors and their associated Envelope Numbers.
There are two options for printing out a list of your contributors:
» One column of contributors
» Two columns of contributors
You can also print out a list of the envelope numbers not being used by selecting “Unused Envelope numbers.”
Note: For information on the envelope box label options see the year-end section of your manual.
- To access this report, click on “Reports” and then choose “Contributor Lists / Envelope Box Labels.”
- Start by selecting the format you want.
- Now choose how you want the report sorted.
- If you don’t want to see contributors that have been skipped, make sure to check the “Exclude envelopes to be skipped when renumbering” box
- You can also print for only a range of envelope numbers by using that check box.
- After choosing your options, click Preview to view the report or click Print to send the report directly to the printer.