You can print a list of your funds using the Fund List Report. This report prints a reference of all your Contribution Funds, including Fund number and name, Bank account, Offset account, and FASB 116 account.
This is the same report you get when you click Print from the Fund Records Grid.
- You can access this report by clicking Reports and then choosing “Fund List.”
- Pick the “Order by” option that works best for you.
- If you don’t want to see account information, make sure to check the box stating that.
- The Fund status option allows you to see active funds, inactive funds, or both. Choose the option that fits your needs.
- Click the Preview button to view the report or click Print to send the report directly to the printer.