The Secure Check-In program allows a church to print name badges for both children and parents so that all children are accounted for and that they leave with the adults they are supposed to leave with.
Events that have Secure Check-In enabled cannot at the same time be treated as non-secure. In other words, once they are checked as secure, they will not show on other kiosks.
In this way the Events stay secure, because they will only be visible on the kiosk that is set to display Secure Check-In. Consequently, adults will have to come to this kiosk to check out their child from the attendant.
Note: In order to use the label printing feature of the Secure Check-In, you will need to have a label printer installed. The recommended printer is Dymo Labelwriter 450.
- Go to “Records” in the menu bar and choose “Events/Enrollees.”
- Highlight the Event you want to set up and click Edit. Go to the Enrollees tab.
- Make sure this Event has the names of attendees or children listed as enrollees (you can add names later from the kiosk).
- Go to the Check-In Settings tab.
- Secure the Event by checking the “Enable Secure Check-In for this Event.” After checking the box, verify that the green “Secure Check-In is enabled” box shows on the window.
- (Optional) If you want to allow parents to check in their own kids, you can check the box for “Allow self-enrollment.”
- (Optional) If you want badges to print automatically, check that box. Then choose the name format for the badges in the drop-down box.
- Click OK to save the changes.