This utility allows you to correct an Attendance Batch that was either posted with an incorrect date or with an incorrect Event chosen.
It is recommended that a backup be taken before running this utility, as the changes made by it may be irreversible unless you restore a backup.
- Go to “Utilities” in the menu bar and select “Fix Attendance Posting mistakes.”
- After confirming that a backup was made, the utility will open. (It may take a while to load all the Batches.)
- Select the posted Batch with the incorrect date or Event.
- Click the Continue button. After doing so, you will be asked to confirm that the proper Batch was selected.
- On the window that opens, mark the appropriate box for the action you want to take.
- If you want to change the date, check that box and choose the correct date.
- If you want to change the Event, check that box and pick the correct Event. If the Event you want is not listed, you will need to edit the records individually. The process for this is laid out on the “Editing a Posted Batch” page.
- When the utility completes, you will be prompted to exit the Attendance module and run the Database Rebuild utility.