This report gives teachers a separate roster for each Sunday School grade. The completed report will have room for seventeen dates, which can be incremented by day or by week. This report also contains a blank form that can be used to write in names and track attendance. Phone numbers may be substituted for the child’s birth date.
- Go to “Reports” in the menu bar and select “Sunday School/Church Class Roster”.
- Start by choosing whom you want on this report; you can choose “All Sunday School people” (everyone with something in the “Sunday School Grade” field), a subgroup, or a single grade.
- Under “Report type”, choose your desired option. The four types available are “Group by grade/class”, “Group by grade/class + section”, “Master list, no grouping”, and “Blank form”.
- Enter the date for the roster to start at.
- Select how you want the dates to increase (by day or by week).
- Type the teacher’s name into the “Teacher” field.
- In the “Notes” field, type in any other instructions or information you need.
- Choose any extra data you want to include by checking the boxes in the “Include” section.
- Click “Preview” to view the report or “Print” to send it to a printer.