The Attendance Events Report provides two reports:
» Events by Event name—Prints the Events in one column with their attendance types in the next column.
» Events by attendance type—Prints a section for each attendance type with their Events listed below.
Both Reports provide the number of times the Event occurred (based on the year) and the last date held. This will help you determine which Events in the Events grid are getting used by your church.
- There is no “Who” section on this report, since it only prints Events and not attendance.
- Choose the type of report you want.
- Type in the year. You can run this report for one year at a time.
- Choose which attendance types for which you want to look.
- Finally, pick if you want only active Events, only inactive Events, or both types of Events.
- When you have the settings you want, click Preview to view the report or click Print to send the report directly to the printer.