The Event Enrollees Report contains six different pre-made reports. You must have enrollees for at least one Event to use this report.
» Attendance Roster/Checklist—This is a great report for taking roll call during an Event. It has names in four columns with a check box by each name.
» Contact List—Similar to the checklist, this report prints in landscape but with only one line per person, and it includes extra contact information.
» Enrollees not attending for the last—Show just the enrollees who have not attended for a specified number of days. Removed persons are included.
» Non-enrolled Members attending at least twice in the past 30 days—Allows a user to find Members that have attended an Event (selected from the drop-list) twice in a 30-day time period that are not yet marked as enrollees.
» Other Non-enrolled persons attending at least twice in the past 30 days—Same as the previous report, except no Members filter.
» Potential enrollees—Provides a list of NON-removed persons who are not currently enrolled. You can apply additional criteria based on gender, member status, and age.
- Go to Reports and choose “Event Enrollees.”
- Choose the Event from the drop-down box as well as whether or not you want it grouped a certain way.
- Choose the type of report you want to run.
- If you are running the “Enrollees not attending for the last:” report, make sure you pick the time period you want.
- If you are using the potential enrollee report, make sure to fill out the gender, age, and membership criteria you want.
- Once you have chosen the report you want, click Preview to view that report or click Print to send the report directly to the printer.
- You can also make a static Subgroup of any of these reports by clicking the Static button.
Note: Remember you can add or remove enrollees by editing the Event from the Event grid.