The Absentees Report will find those individuals who have not attended specific Events or Event Types within a specific date range. This can be a very helpful tool in your ministry for:
» Members suffering from attendance lapses.
» Non-returning visitors.
» Incorrect or duplicate records entered into your system.
In fact, the Absentees Report even contains a Create Subgroup button which allows you to make a static Subgroup of the people shown in this report. Then you can use that Subgroup to create a phone call list, send an email, or even create mailing labels.
- Click on reports, and then choose “Absentees.”
- You can run this report for all people or just a Subgroup of people. You can also filter those choices by showing Members only or excluding removed people.
- Now pick the date range for the attendance records you are searching for.
- Include specific contact information using the boxes in the Include window.
- There are several sorting/grouping options. Pick the one that works best for your needs.
- Finally you can search by attendance Events or you can search by a specific type regardless of the Event.
- Click Preview to view the report or click Print to send the report directly to the printer.
- If you wish to make a static Subgroup of the names in this report, click the Create Subgroup button.