Shepherd’s Staff gives you the ability to change the names of your attendance types if you wish to do so.
It’s not recommended that you change types 1–3, as much of the software and documentation assumes those are named Worship, Communion, and Sunday School.
However, churches may want to change types 4 and 5. Many churches use these fields for things like meetings, holiday or seasonal events, or even sporting events.
Note: Only System Administrators can rename the attendance types.
- It’s recommended that you create a backup prior to changing any attendance type names.
- Go to the Main Menu, click on Utilities and select “Settings.”
- Click on the Attendance Tab.
- Choose the type you want to change from the Attendance Types drop-down box.
- Type in what you want to name that type in the Change To field.
- Click Accept to institute the change.
- Click Yes to finish.