The United Methodist Officers report is exclusively used by the United Methodist Church and is only available in the United Methodist version of Shepherd’s Staff.
The United Methodist Officers report has been designed specifically to meet the annual reporting needs of and follows the reporting specifications set out by the United Methodist church. Consult your denominational guidelines for a description of each line on the report and how numbers are calculated.
- Select Reports from the Membership menu.
- Select the United Methodist Officers Report from the list.
- Click Configure. (If you have already configured the report, you can jump to the last step).
- Click the Add button to add a heading. Type the name of the heading you want to add. For example, Required Officers, Other Officers, Work Area Chairpersons, etc.
- Double-click on a heading to move to the subheading window. Click the Add button to add a subheading. Type in the name. The Subheadings grid only displays the subheadings for the highlighted row in the Headings grid.
- Double-click on a subheading to move to the Activity window. Similar to the Subheadings grid, the activity grid only displays the activities for the highlighted row in the subheadings grid. Select the activities to print under the highlighted subheading. Every person in that activity is listed under the selected subheading when the report prints.
- Click in the Sort Order column to change the order in which you want the heading or subheadings to print on the report.
- If you need to remove a heading, subheading or activity, highlight the row in the respective grid and highlight the row by clicking to the far left of the row. Next, press the DELETE key on your keyboard.
- Once all your headings, subheadings and activities are set up, click OK to save the setup and return to the Officers Report window. The configuration is permanently saved in the database, so you don’t have to reconfigure the report the next time you print it unless you need to make changes to the headings, subheadings, or activities.
- Click Print or Preview to print the report.