Shepherd’s Staff contains a few different options for viewing and reporting your membership statistics. Those options include:
» Membership Statistics Window
- You can access this window by going to “Records” in the menu bar and selecting “Statistics.”
- This window gives you statistics based on membership status, baptized status, and confirmed status. It really allows you to see a summarized history of your church’s membership.
- If you have these numbers for years prior to when you started using Shepherd’s Staff, you can add them using the Add button.
- These numbers can also be graphed to give you a visual representation, or even exported to Excel if needed.
- For more information on how these numbers are calculated or for more instruction on adding previous years, press F1 on your keyboard.