The Inactivity report allows you to easily identify persons in your database who have not attended or contributed within a specific date range. This report can also identify those individuals with no “Present” activity listed within the AST feature.
Many times churches distribute responsibility within Shepherd’s Staff, and some people aren’t allowed access to Attendance or Contributions information. By using this report, a person without access to Attendance and Contributions could still get a list of non-attenders or non-contributors if needed.
- Access this report by going to Membership and selecting Reports.
- Choose “Inactivity” from the list.
- The first thing to decide is whether you are running this report for all people or just a subgroup. You can also choose to show members only, to not show removed people, and even to not show people under 18 years old.
- Now you can choose to look for people with no attendance in the date range, no contributions in the date range, no present activities, or a combination of all three.
- If you are creating mailing labels using this report, make sure to pick the mailing label heading you want from the drop-down list.
- After selecting the correct settings, click Preview to view the report.
- You can also make this list a static subgroup by clicking the Static Subgroup button next to Print.