This report helps determine which contributors have not been involved during a certain time period. It can gather a list of those who:
» Did not Give
» Did not Pledge
» Gave but did not Pledge
» Pledged but did not Give
» Did not Give and did not Pledge
» Did not Pledge but Pledged a Year Ago
You can use this report to assist stewardship. Finding nonparticipants allows churches to monitor growth and even assists with cleanup of envelope numbers that haven’t been used for reassignment. The Static Subgroup feature is handy if labels or custom letters (mail merge) to nonparticipants are needed.
- Access this report by going to Reports and selecting “Contributor Nonparticipation.”
- Choose to run this report for all contributors or just a Subgroup.
- Select the criteria you want under the “Those who” field.
- Enter a date range and choose the Funds you want to search in.
- Select how you want to sort the results.
- Pledges entered with a zero amount normally indicate the contributor was asked but declined to pledge. You can include them in this report by checking the “Treat Zero pledges as valid pledges” box.
- If you are running this report for “Those who did not give,” you can include the last date they attended by checking that box.
- After entering all the Settings, click Preview to view the report or click Print to send the report directly to the printer.