The Yearly Summary Grid contains four different tabs that show you summary records based on certain criteria:
» By Contributor, Fund, Year—A record will show for the total amount a contributor gave to one fund within one year. A Contributor may have several Yearly Summaries in a single year if Offerings were given to multiple Funds.
» By Fund, Year—Shows the total amount given to each fund per year.
» By Contributor, Year—Shows the total amount each contributor gave per year.
» By Year—Shows the total amount given each year.
Yearly Summaries are automatically generated from offerings and therefore they aren’t usually added manually by the church. If the church has summaries for years when offerings weren’t recorded in Shepherd’s Staff, you can add them from this grid.
- To access Yearly Summaries, click on Records, then Yearly Summary. Or you can click the “Y” on the toolbar.
- To add a Yearly Summary, click on Add. Fill out the form and click OK to save.
- To switch between tabs, click on the tab.
- For more information on the buttons for each tab press F1 on your keyboard.
- Click OK to close the window.