In order to add multiple pledges, we are going to use a utility called Add Pledges. This utility allows you to make a pledge template and then apply that template to multiple contributors. As a result of this, all the pledges you add with this utility will have the same pledge dates, amount, and frequency.
However, even if you have half the contributors doing $20 a week and the other half doing $100 a month you could just run the utility twice.
- From contributions, access this utility by clicking on “Utilities” in the menu bar and choosing Add Pledges.
- Start by entering the pledge information. Pick the Fund, Frequency, Date Range, and Amount.
- After entering values into those fields, click the “Next” button.
- The next step is choosing the contributors who are pledging this template. Put a check mark on those contributors.
- After choosing the contributors, click the “Next” button.
- The final window is verifying the pledges that are going to be created.
- Click finish and then answer Yes to finalize the pledge creation.
- If at any point in this process you need to make a change, just click the Back button.