The Attendance by Event Report is actually multiple reports based on how you choose to group the data.
If you choose to group the data by Event, it will show you each Event that has attendance in the selected date range, along with the number of records each attendance type has in that range.
If you choose to group the data by attendee it will list every person that has attended during that time period, along with each Event they attended, including the number of times for each type.
You can also change how the data is grouped by almost any type of variable. For example; age, gender, marital statues, and more. This gives you more control over what information might be useful to you on a single report.
For example, you might be looking for reports such as the following:
» a list of people that have been attending
» a specific attendee list for one Event or day
» a summary or distribution of attendance across your Events
- Click on Reports and then choose “Attendance by Event.”
- Start by choosing the "Who" portion of the report. You can run it for all people, a Subgroup, or even a single person or household.
- Next, choose the "What" portion of the report. Select a number of attendance types and a date range you wish to view.
- Choose how you want to group the data depending on what type of report you want.
- When you have your settings selected, click "Preview" to view the report or click "Print" to send the report directly to your printer.