Many windows in Shepherd’s Staff save their size and/or position. The next time you open that window, it appears in the same place you left it last time.
In addition, the sizes and positions each user prefers are saved along with their User ID, permitting each user to have his or her own window settings. If you want to reset the window sizes and positions, these tools will help.
- The Reset Utility is available under utilities in the menu bar.
- Choose Screen Sizes / Sort Orders to reset all of the window positions, grid column widths, and grid column sort orders to their defaults.
- Choose Sort Orders to reset just the grid sort orders.
- Choose User Preferences to reset your preferences back to the system defaults.
- Click OK on the confirmation window to finish the reset.