The Church360° Unite Utility sends certain Membership information to Church360° Unite, and receives back any changes made by church members via the church’s Church360° Unite website, so that your Shepherd’s Staff and Church360° Unite data remain synchronized.
To get your system set up to sync with Church360° Unite, complete the following steps.
Note: Once you have the Church360° Unite settings entered, the next time you start Membership you’ll see a new toolbar shortcut for the SS-Unite Sync:
- Open Membership, click on Tools, and select Church360° Unite. (Alternately, you can click Settings under the Main Menu Utilities).
- Select the Settings folder (or the System from under the Main Menu Settings).
- Click on the pencil icon next to “Church360° Unite Account Token” and enter the number (cut and paste it) from the bottom of the Settings/Import from Shepherd’s Staff page in your Church360° Unite account.
- Click the Save button (the same button you click for editing, but that now has the archaic but universal “floppy disk” image on it).
- Click on the pencil icon next to the “Church360° Unite Subdomain” and enter your Unite subdomain and save it.
- That’s it! You’re ready to sync Shepherd’s Staff with Church360° Unite.