Each year the Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod (LCMS) Office of Rosters and Statistics compiles a list of youth from each congregation who are aged 5 to 17–1/2, and their anticipated year of graduation from high school. That list can now automatically be compiled and emailed directly to the Office of Rosters and Statistics.
A password is required to perform any of the functions for this report. This is a unique password and is not your Shepherd’s Staff password. If you do not know the password, it can be obtained by contacting Software Support at 1.800.346.6120.
» Only the system administrator can compile and email the LCMS Youth List.
» The database edition must be set to “Lutheran” (Main Menu > Settings > System Tab).
» The Denomination field must say “LCMS” (Main Menu > Settings > Church Tab).
- Access this report by going to Membership.
- Choose Youth List LCMS from the list of reports.
- Call Software Support if you need a password.
- Choose if you want to run the list for “All Youth” or just a “Subgroup of Youth.”
- Choose if you want to email the list, send the list to a spreadsheet, or save the list as a text file.
- Click Continue to compile the list and complete the selected action.