The Presbyterian Statistical Report—PC(USA) is exclusively used by the PC(USA) churches and only available in the Presbyterian Edition of Shepherd’s Staff.
This report has been designed specifically to meet the annual reporting needs of the PC(USA) and follows the reporting specifications set out by it.
This report contains the following tabs:
» Church—Lists various church contact information.
» Membership 1 and 2—Contains the membership, age, and school information.
» Racial Ethnic—Displays the ethnic composition of active members.
» Financial 1 and 2—Allows you to choose which accounts you want to report on.
- Select Reports from the Membership menu.
- Select the Presbyterian Statistical Report—PC(USA) report from the list of reports.
- On each of the tabs, fill in the requested information. Some of these fields will be already filled from your entered Shepherd’s Staff data.
- On the Membership 1 tab, verify the data entered in the fields. Clicking the “i” will bring up the criteria for the corresponding field.
- For Membership 2, choose the specific events and activities you want to report on using the red check boxes.
- Under the Racial Ethnic tab, fill in the disability information at the top.
- For the Finance tabs, click the red check boxes to select the appropriate Finance Accounts for each category noted.
- After reviewing and selecting each of the settings, click the Save and Recalculate button at the lower center of the screen to save the report settings.
- Click the Preview button to preview or print the report.