The Annual Church Profile Report (ACP) is exclusively used by the Southern Baptist churches and is only available in the Southern Baptist Edition of Shepherd’s Staff. This report has been designed specifically to meet the annual reporting needs of and follows the reporting specifications set out by the Southern Baptist Church. Consult your denominational guidelines for a description of each line on the report, and how numbers are calculated.
Each tab covers a range of questions for the ACP report:
» Church—General church information.
» Membership—Questions 1, 2, and 3.
» Attendance/Activities—Questions 4–7.
» Financial—Questions 8–14.
Consult your denominational guidelines for a description of each line on the report, and how numbers are calculated.
- Select Reports from the Membership menu.
- Select the Annual Church Profile (ACP) report from the list of reports.
- On each of the tabs, fill in the requested information. Some of these fields will be filled already from your entered Shepherd’s Staff data. Note that the church contact information fields are filled with information entered on the System Settings window.
- Any fields that are shaded gray are not editable from this page. In order to edit those fields, you must change the data within Shepherd’s Staff. For example, if your number of members in question 5 is wrong, you can click the “i” next to the field to find out how that information is calculated. Then you can go check the members in your database and find the ones that do not match those criteria.
- Anytime you see a red check box, click it to choose which items you want to use to calculate that field.
- After reviewing and selecting each of the settings, click the Save and Recalculate button at the lower center of the screen to save the report settings. Click the Preview button to preview the report.