The household Other tab is used for any information you wish to track for which Shepherd’s Staff does not have a field or grid. The names of these fields can be changed to fit your needs.
There are a few criteria you should keep in mind prior to using the Other tab.
» This data should be consistent across all of your Household records.
» This data should have criteria that does not change very often.
» This data should be something unique that cannot be tracked more easily elsewhere in the software.
It’s recommended that if you have information that you want to track using the Other tab that you contact Shepherd’s Staff Support prior to setting it up so we can let you know if there is a better alternative.
- In order to change the names of these fields you will need to go to the opening page for Shepherd’s Staff, select Utilities, and then choose Settings.
- In Settings you will choose the tab called Field Names.
- Choose the field name you want to change from the drop-down box.
- Now type what you want the field to be named in the Change To box.
- Click Accept to make the change.