The Membership tab on the Church Dashboard contains a quick snapshot of your membership data. This includes information such as how many members have been received this year and how many total members you have.
There are two graphs on this page, one that shows members received/removed or visitors added, and one that shows your member activity for the past three months.
If you look at the bottom of the dashboard, you will find some statistical information for your database. This includes a current count of members and an age breakdown of your congregation, as well as some helpful insights into your Household and People records.
Clicking on the chart or data grid image will change the chart to a data grid, or the data grid to a chart. If you double-click on any line of data, a new window will appear, displaying the details of the data selected.
- To view the dashboard, go to Reports and click Dashboard.
- You can copy these graphs to another program by clicking the Copy to Clipboard button.
- On the Members Received graph you can view the total Received, Removed, or Visitors Added to your congregation's roles over the last 12 Months.
- On the Current Members Activity graph you can view activity or inactivity over different time frames like one month, six months, etc.
- The info and question mark buttons will give you the current criteria of the displayed statistics.
- To update the statistics on the dashboard to reflect a change made in the database you can close and reopen the dashboard or you can click the Refresh button at the bottom of the window.