Similar to the way the dashboard can be used to show your membership activity at a glance, the tree is also available to show your member information at a glance.
There are six trees available from the “By Household” view.
» Member Households—Displays just the households that have at least one non-removed member.
» Non-Member Households—Displays just the households that have at least one non-member.
» All Households—This is the original tree with no member/non-member filtering applied.
» Only Members—Displays only non-removed members within each household.
» Only Non-Members—Displays only non-members within each household.
» Business, Church, Organization, School—It shows all Household records with one of those four household types assigned to it.
- You can access this tree by clicking Tree in the menu bar and then selecting “By Household.”
- To change the tree filters, click the drop-down box and select the desired view.
- When a Node is displayed with a + sign, it can be opened by clicking on it to display the Branch. Branches can be clicked on to access that individual’s record.
- In order to access the Household record, you can select it in the tree and then click the Show Household button.
- The Refresh button is used to update any changes you have made to membership since entering the module